17. September 2011
Keep your beauty assets healthy at all times.
Women should know that they will look more gorgeous only with tiny details changed on them. Nails, however, is one of those details which have been a part of a woman beauty assets. You may sometimes ignore your nails health, but you would really realize if from the simple thing that you ignore, it would be a bad thing in the future that might affect your look.
Thus fabulous nails will really affect someone’s appearance in different ways. That’s a reason why woman could spend their weekend time and large amount of budgets at a salon to get their nails manicured only. Actually, you do not need to spend a large amount of money to make a great looking nails, you can simply treat your nails at home with these nail tips in your daily routine.
1. Most women want to have longer cut nails as the expression of their femininity. And if you want to speed up your nails growth, make sure that you get all the necessary vitamins as well as massage for nails and cuticles with some oils which work as nail nutrition and it can stimulate the nail growth.
Use nourishing oils to accelerate the nail growth.
2. You may feel that the shape of your nails will never be a matter. But it is very important to choose the appropriate shape of your nails. At the moment, stiletto shaped nails have become a noted trend, but if oval or square shaped nails suit your hands better, go for them. It does not mean that you are less fabulous. When you are going to fill your nails to give them a certain shape, try to follow the direction to accomplish your nails look.
Choose the suitable shape of your nails.
3. If you have a nail polish on your nails, you do not need to reshape your nails. On the other hand, you only need to keep it while filing, because if you use the remover, it just weakens the nails and makes them prone to breakage.
Do not use any remover because it can weaken the nail.
4. Another good advice for your nails health is that if you want to get a flawless look of your nails, just carry the nail polish always with you. In case your manicure gets chipped, you will always ready to fix it anywhere and anytime.
5. If you just have finished applying the nail polish and need to hurry, you can simply get your nails dry quicker by putting them under a jet of cold running water until 10 minutes and it will make the coats dry quicker.
6. Avoid the habit of biting nails. But if you can not avoid this bad habit naturally, you can polish a certain gel for nail which is impossible to bite. So you can say good bye to that bad habit.
7. The other problem which usually appeared is the yellowish nails. To cope this problem, you can apply a base coat prior to applying your favourite polish color. It will prevent the lacquer pigment from spreading to your nail.
How to solve the yellow nails problem.
8. If you want healthier nails, you should let them off from nail polish at least for 1 month. Your nails need a rest and fresh air, so they can regain a healthy look and color.